UP BOX 3D Printer, Black
The flagship model in the UP series of 3D printers has the largest build volume of 255x205x205mm/10x8x8inch, has better resolution at 100 micron layer thickness, prints 30% faster than UP Plus 2, and is fitted with an integrated leveling probe, air filter and LED light bar. Designed for offices, studios, workshops, hackerspaces etc., UP BOX is your first choice for a professional desktop 3D printer.
- Large Build Volume. UP BOX provides a build volume of 255x205x205mm (W x H x D) for extra large print jobs. Its large print platform enables small batch 3D printing productions to be carried out with unprecedented efficiency
- Fully Automated Platform Calibration. A motorized probe is integrated or true automatic platform leveling and nozzle height detection. No human intervention is required during printer calibration, providing a seamless 3D printing experience
- Faster Printing with Higher Precision. At the same print quality, UP BOX prints 30% faster than UP Plus 2. Moreover it prints at a 100 micron layer height which gives the best resolution in the UP series
- Enclosed Printing Environment with New ABS Print Surface. The enclosed build chamber maximizes temperature stability, combined with a novel ABS print surface to enhance adhesion. The result is minimum warping when printing large objects
- Quiet Operation and Air Filtration. UP BOX produces very little noise. With a built-in air filter that absorbs fumes and minimizes odor, you will feel comfortable working with it in the same room, on the same desk
See our articles below to compare UP BOX CB00017 to other popular 3d Printer: