Whole Body Cleanse
At last the cold winter season is coming to an end, and many of us are looking forward to the spring season. Spring is known as one of the most beautiful seasons, especially since it follows the cruel and cold winter. Animals, flowers, and plants, at last, have a chance to bud, sprout and grow. The showers from the sky wash the earth, making everything look brand new and fresh.
Spring happens to the best time for one to renew and refresh their body. Medical facts from the Chinese medicine state that, if you want to detox and rebuild your body the best time to do this would be during spring. Since many creatures and plants hibernate during winter, definitely you will suffer from inflammation and fatigue. Therefore, you will need to get your body back to a state where it has boundless energy, it’s stronger and the tissues are healthy. In order to have a more vibrant feel, detoxification and cleansing could be the solution you have been looking for.
Why is it important to cleanse and detox your body?
You might feel that you are living an active lifestyle and hence have a healthy and strong body and you don’t need detoxification. However, it’s good to have your body detoxified frequently even when you feel you are healthy. The modern world we live in has plenty of toxins and the body tends to ingest these toxins then store them. Unless you help the body in getting rid of the toxins, you stand a risk of having a body that is not healthy. Toxins will get into your body, even from the early stages. These days plenty of babies are born with some toxins already present in their system.
Our bodies absorb toxins from the following instances and things:
- Pollution (especially air)
- Negative emotions and thoughts
- Personal Care products
- Chemicals that are present in our foodstuffs and water supply
- Household products
Presence of toxins in your body system means you are more prone to diseases and illness. Since you cannot avoid the toxins 100% its best to help your body in expelling these toxins with frequent detoxification.
Cues for Body Cleansing
In order to make sure you have a healthy body, you will need to make cleansing be a daily routine on your schedule and not a one-time big event. Consultation with health and nutrition experts will provide you with the knowledge on the best ways to detox your body. One of the most obvious strategies is being on a diet. Since cleansing your body is unavoidable, it’s good to enjoy the whole process.
3 Simple Steps to Cleanse Your Body of Toxins
When you start talking about cleansing many people will think it’s a very complex procedure, some even have associated cleansing with people who are suffering from terminal illnesses. The simplest procedure of cleansing the body involves eating healthy foods and drinks. Working out and assisting the body to remove the toxins in the natural pathways of detoxification which are: urination, sweating, excretion etc.
Below we present you with a concise guide for your detoxification process of your body and mind.
1. Detoxing Your Body:
Begin with the 7 basic principles that form the Body Ecology Diet strategy. The 7 principles are meant to provide with a clear framework on the best food choices to make that are both healthy and enhance detoxification. The below food are key to detoxification of the body, hence achieving good health and healing.
- Fermented Foodstuff and drinks: these foods are packed with probiotics. Probiotics is a beneficial yeast and bacteria, it lives in the intestines of the body. Its main function is to keep the body healthy and strong. Cultured vegetables are examples of fermented food, they come with plenty of benefits like supporting the liver and the digestive systems, eliminating all sugar cravings, offering a great taste, healthier glowing skin and giving the body energy.
- Whole food green beverages: one good example of whole food supplements is the Vitality SuperGreen. These supplements are built to offer optimal digestive health to the body and enhance the body’s immunity. They can be mixed with any liquid and taken as a snack, which offers instant energy supply.
- Grain like seeds: avoid going for flour and other grain products, which will clog the system of your body and make the whole toxin elimination process difficult. Go for the grain like seeds that taste great and help the digestive system of your body, examples of such seeds are: buckwheat, amaranth, millet, and quinoa.
- Natural sweetener: having sugar in your diet isn’t the best health decision you can make. Getting rid of sugar will improve your health. Sugar has been associated with premature aging and increased inflammation. If you really need to use sugar, then you can use the natural sweeteners like honey and fruits. Another option includes lakanto, a sweetener. They don’t raise your blood sugar levels and tastes just like normal sugar.
- Colon cleansing: having your colon cleansed helps in supporting the detoxification process of your body. The process of colon cleansing is done by using water in flushing out the present toxins that are in your intestines. This keeps you energized and healthier apart from speeding up the detoxification process.
When cleansing your body be ready to experience some signs and symptoms. These symptoms can make you feel sick or great, they include congestion, fatigue, mucous, headaches. However, these should not alarm you, since they are the usual signs that occur when the body is removing toxins from the body in a fast and easy way.
2. Cleansing Your Mind.
When cleansing your body it’s also very important to cleanse your mind. A healthy mind brings a healthy body. Most of have a habit of hoarding onto bad memories and negative emotions. These feelings, in turn, poison our body and mind. In order to cleanse your mind, it’s good to let off all the old grudges you have, painful memories and shift your thinking to more positive feelings and memories hence a more improved mental health and physical health. There are many techniques that are available that you can use to improve the cleansing process of your mind. The LifeLine Technique is one of the best techniques we recommend you use. This technique combines both the mental and physical health, in cleansing your mind. Different healing modalities are used to help you release some of the old memories that are harmful to you and hence living a more fulfilled life. There are other activities like yoga that help a lot, and the world has plenty of resources and books that will help you in cleansing your mind. The other trick is to always surround yourself with positive minded people and experiences.
3. Your Lifestyle.
The final step to having a successful detox process is changing your lifestyle. Our every day to day activities exposes us to a certain level of toxins. We provide with 6 easy ways of reducing your daily exposure to toxins:
- Stress less: make it a personal decision not to allow trivial things to worry, if something is not within your control don’t worry about it. At the end of the day, you will have a stress free day.
- Wearing organic fibers: avoid putting on synthetic fabrics since they have a lot of pesticides and chemicals that can cause you to have allergic reactions.
- Changing the personal care products you use: many conventional perfumes, soaps, shampoos and other toiletries tend to have harmful chemicals, which can damage your health.
- Create simplicity in your lifestyle: get rid of unnecessary activities that do not improve your health, waste your time. This also applies to unnecessary shopping of things. Only have the most important things that you believe are very useful to you.
- Working out: the cheapest form of detoxification is working out. This involves simple physical exercises, not the extreme sessions done by professionals, so you must workout daily. To keep the body and mind physically fit. Working out helps the skin in getting rid of toxins. Rebounding is one of the highly recommended exercises.
- Getting enough sleep: many of us suffer from sleep deprivation and hence the body cannot cleanse itself and restore the lost energy spent during the day. Allow the body to rest.
The world has made it easier for one to detox their bodies by use of different detox supplements that are on the market. These supplements are very useful to everyone, especially to the individuals who are too busy to incorporate some of the above detox methods into their schedule. In this buying guide, we recommend to you the below redox supplement, which happens to be one of the best redox supplements on the market.
ASEA REDOX Supplement
This wonderful redox supplement has been developed by ASEA. The supplement has been tested scientifically and it was found to contain ability to affect the human genes that:
- Maintains the good health of the inflammatory system.
- Improves the health of the immune system.
- Maintains the cardiovascular health.
- Supports the elasticity of the arteries.
- Improves the digestive system and the production of the digestive enzymes.
- Modulate the hormonal balance in the body, hence supporting the wellness and vitality of the body.
Unlike the other detox supplements in the market, the ASEA REDOX happens to be the only supplement that has the redox signaling molecules that are active. These powerful cellular messengers assist the body in restoring the cells, protecting and rejuvenating the cells. They also have the ability to reorganize the natural salt molecules and purified water, and then turn them into the redox signaling molecules.
The older we get, the body cells have weaker communication, the signal starts to weaken and there is frequent disruption of the gene expression. With the ASEA redox you will regulate the gene activity and keep the cellular communication still strong. Get this redox supplement and make it your daily friend for a more successful detoxification process.